” While every Funeral Service is personalized, most will be under one of the following categories.”
Traditional Funeral Service
For a memorial service, the deceased remains may be present in an urn. A burial or mausoleum entombment may also have taken place prior to the church or chapel service. When selecting cremation, the family may or may not decide to have the urn present.
Basic Cremation or Burial
If the wish is for no formal funeral service, we can provide a cremation or burial services at very basic costs.
These are only some of the services provided.
- Transfer of deceased into our care
- Arrangement conference with authorized representative
- Legal documentation required for burial, cremation or entombment
- Funeral Director statements of death
- Arranging and submitting obituary
- Caskets selection
- Cremation containers
Arranging and submitting obituaries in the news paper at cost and posting on our webpage for no additional cost.